1. Measure the length, width, and height of the area you have.
2. Assemble the pvc pipes and connectors together. (For the top rectangle, we used 4, 36 in. and 2, 24in.; Each side has has 2, 36 in. sides and 1, 24 in. bottom; The back has 3, 36in. For the bottom and sides; the front has 1, 36 in. for the middle “T” piece)
3. Run the curtains through the front-top pvc pipes of the rectangle.
4. Place the corrugated tin on top of the rectangle, as the roof. Screw it through the pvc pipe to hold it into place.
5. Place your bikes, cars, and wheelie toys inside the carport!