DIY Jean Jacket Pocket Fanny Pack
- Sewing machine
- Fabric glue
- Secondary fabric if you want to line it.
1. Cut your waistband off the jeans, just below the seam. As close to the seam as possible.
2. Cut them into jean shorts.
3. Cut the crotch seam open and then cut up the side seam.
4. Decide which pockets you want to include.
5. You will cut a rectangle to create your purse out of whichever pockets you want to use.
6. Pin wrong sides together and Sew the side and bottom Seams closed. Flip inside out and use fabric glue to attach your strap to either crate a purse of fanny pack.
7. If you want to line your purse you will apply that before the strap.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page