1. Trace your flower petals onto the felt. It should look like a leaf or teardrop
2. Cut out 5 pieces of red felt that looks like a leaf. Leave room for a stem.
3. Glue these pieces together by connecting the bottom of each together using hot glue. This will be the base of the flower.
4. Cut out another 5 pieces. This will be the top of the flower.
5. Cut a slit in the bottom/stem of the leaf shaped petal
6. Pinch the bottom of the leaf together and hot glue. Repeat for all pieces.
7. Glue these petals on top of the flat base
8. Glue 3 beads in the center of the flowers.
9. For the white flower cut out 5 leafs with a longer stem
10. Cut a slit in the bottom of the petal
11. Pinch together and hot glue
12. Hot glue all 5 stems together