1. Place fabric face down on a flat surface and align the clear plate on top, trace plate onto back of fabric and cut out circle.
2. Coat the bottom of the clear plate with a good amount of glue (mod podge).
3. Place the fabric with the good side facing the glue on the plate.
4. With your hands, smear the fabric onto the plate and press firmly to seal in all the glue.
5. Turn the plate over to see any white areas where the glue has not rubbed in.
6. Repeat the process until the glue is completely transparent.
7. With your scissors, trim any excess fabric around the plate.
8. Spread more glue on the back of the plate on top of the fabric and let sit for an hour.
9. Set your holiday table with your new chargers, coordinating linens, and flowers.