- 1 Tb of lotion
- Shimmer or glitter eye shadow
- 1 drop of Mrs. Potter Facial Oil
- Sealable container
1) Start by breaking up a shimmer eye shadow and place it in a small bowl.
2) Add the lotion and a drop of the facial oil into the eye shadow and mix together. It’s best to choose a shadow that has a lot of pigment to it
3) For a more intense look, add more shadow...for a softer more muted look, use less.
4) Store in a sealable container and apply to your face just above your cheekbone for the perfect amount of dewy glow!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page