1. Measure and cut two 20”x 20” squares on your watercolor paper.
2. Fold one corner to its opposite counterpart. Use a bond folder to help you create a durable fold. Repeat this process with the opposite corners to the ones you just used. You should now have two diagonal fold.
3. Turn over your piece of watercolor paper and fold in half using your bone folder. Unfold and then repeat to create one horizontal and one vertical fold in the middle of your paper.
4. Using the folds, you have just created fold into a triangle.
5. Measure and mark in the center with a led pencil 3 inches up from the bottom. Draw a line from the center to the corners of each side. These will be your cut lines.
6. Using scissors or a craft knife cute along your marked line.
7. Unfold the shape and you should now have a star.
8. Repeat steps 1-7 to create a second star.
9. OPTIONAL: Should you prefer more texture and cover on your stars then add a coating of glass glitter.
10. Hot glue gun your 2-star shapes in the center to make it a full star
11. Trace a triangle onto a sheet of watercolor paper or cardstock. This will help to give the corner of your stars some support. Repeat this 8 times and each one out. Each point of your star should have its own triangle support.
12. Using a hot glue gun secure your triangle supports to the back of your star.
13. Attach double sided tape or you ribbon, & hang onto the wall