DIY Hanging Name Belt
- Block of Wood
- Spray paint
- Jump rings
- Leather hole punch
1. Place wooden letters on wooden block and secure with tape (this keeps the letters in place while you drill)
2. Drill a hole at the top of each letter using a 1/16 in bit
3. Remove letters from block and tape
4. In a well ventilated area, spray letters gold and let dry 5.
6. Take your jump rings and loop them through your letters and attach them to the chain. Spacing will depend on the amount of letters you have.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest page