1. Get a piece of thick card stock and sandwich it between your fur and your outer fabric (This will help give it that tube shape)
2. Spray Tacky Glue on the backside of your fur and place the backside of your fabric on top. Positioning it so there is approximately 1" of fur overlap on each side. And 2" of fabric overlay on the top.
3. Spray glue on the backside of the fur, overlap, and fold it over to create your fur trim. Do this on both sides.
4. Spray glue on your fabric, overlay, and fold it onto your fur, this will give it a clean finish when you roll it.
5. Hand sew a D-ring on each side of the muffler so you can clip on your neck strap.
6. Using the cross body strap that one of your purses came with is the perfect strap to use because they have clips on both sides that allow them to come off.
7. Roll it into a tube and hot glue the seam to close it permanently.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page