DIY Grandfather's Clock for Kids
- Large wall clock
- Wood grain contact paper
- Black contact paper
- Foam core board
- Double stick tape
- X-acto or utility knife
1) Attach a length of contact paper to wall, about 5 to 6 feet tall.
2) Cut clock detail trim parts out of foam core (pattern available in website)
3) Wrap detail trim parts in wood grain paper.
4) Attach details to wall with double stick tape. Creating dimension and bringing clock to life
5) Create the interior of clock with a length of black contact paper, add a foam core made pendulum.
6) Hang your wall clock at top to finish.Download Grandfather Clock PDF
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page