1. Cut your card stock at approximately 45 degree angle.
2. Place your fabric under your card stock
3. Using scissors, cut your fabric into the outline of your card stock
4. Wrap your fabric so that the ends connect and create a cone shape
5. Starting at the top, hot glue the ends of your fabric pieces together (you can also use fabric glue)
6. Once your fabric cone has dried, hot glue your wooden craft ball to the bottom of your cone & let it dry
7. Flip your cone over so the nose is at the bottom, and glue your roving or merino wool just under the nose. Let it dry
8. Enjoy your Gnome Topper!