DIY Glass Wind Chime
- Glass hurricanes/votives
- Wooden beads; varying sizes
- Hooks (for hanging)
1) Drill holes in wooden beads.
2) Thread a wooden ball onto the rope.
3) Layer wooden beads for a fuller look, or place one smaller bead at the bottom of your votive. Tie rope at the bottom of the ball.
4) Secure the string to the glass votive, using a wooden bead as a stopper within the glass.
5) Leave some rope at the top of the bead for hanging.
6) Tie in a loop or attach hook for hanging.
Check out more DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page