DIY Glam Work Boots
- Hot Glue Gun or Fabric Glue
- Paint Pens
- Trace paper/ CardStock
1. Pick the boots you would like to bling out, and pick the items you would like to put on your boots.
2. Lay out where you would like to add your items.
3. Using trace paper & a pencil, create a template for your stencil for where your embellishments will be by following the existing lines of the seams. Place the trace paper over the boot and use the pencil to draw the outline.
4. Cut out the trace paper.
5. Take your trace paper, set it on cardstock, and trace around your template. (We do this step because the cardstock will be a sturdier stencil when cutting out your fabric, etc.)
6. Cut out the cardstock.
7. Use your cardstock stencil to mark the outline on the fabric or embellishment.
8. Cut out fabric/embellishment.
9. Use adhesive to affix the items to your boots. I used Fabric-Tac and self-adhesive materials. A hot glue gun could also be used.
10. Finish doing this all around each boot.
11. Wear with pride!
*Buy a waterproofing spray and spray on your boots after you are done. This will not completely protect them, but will help keep on any paint that you use.
Check out more DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page