Blogger Amber Kemp-Gerstel is making a fun table and providing you easy paint tips.
- IKEA Melltorp Underframe
- 3/4" thick sanded plywood OR pine board cut to 30x 50" to fit perfectly on top of the frame
- White Paint
- Semi-gloss Light Red Paint - I recommend Behr Roulette
- Semi-gloss Dark Red Paint - Behr Raging Bull
- Paint Rollers
- Paint Brushes
- Painter's Tape
- Foam brush
1. Paint the wood table top with white paint. Allow to dry completely.
2. Tape off horizontal stripes and paint with light red paint. Allow to dry completely
3. Tape off vertical stripes and paint with medium red paint. Allow to dry completely
4. Use a foam brush to paint the intersections with dark red paint
Amber's Original DIY >>
Get more information about this episode >>