Tanya shows off some cute homemade gifts for school teachers!
- A pack of colored pencils
- Silk flowers
- Pringles can
- Hot glue gun
- 24 pencils
- Basket or Tupperware
- Crinkle Paper
- Foam flowers
- Clay flower pot
- Clay flower pot bottom
- Fake flower leaf
- Red paint
Directions for the vase:
- Cut the Pringles can about an inch or two below the tip of the pencils.
- Take a glue gun and glue the pencils all the way around the can!
- Place the flowers inside and presto!
Directions for the flowers:
- Fill the basket or plastic container with green crinkle paper (put aside)
- Then take your pencils and place the eraser through the holes in the flowers to create the stem.
- Place the pencil flowers into the basket with the crinkle paper.
- Arrange to taste!
Directions for the Apple Pot:
- Paint flower pot and flower pot bottom with red paint. Let dry.
- Glue cork and leaf to the top to look like apple stem and leaf.
- Fill with school supplies, inspirational quotes, etc!
Return to Episode Guide >>
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.