DIY Frozen Silly Putty with Tanya Memme
What do we need?
- 1 bottle of clear school glue (147 ml)
- The same amount of water (147 ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon of borax (I bought mine from my local hardware store in the cleaning section for $8.)
- 1/2 cup hot water
- A few sprinkles of silver & blue glitter
- A few drops of blue food coloring
- Pour your glue into a bowl.
- Fill the same bottle with water and add to the glue.
- Stir until well combined.
- Add a few drops of blue food coloring & stir again.
- Add a few sprinkles of the glitter & give it another good stir.
- In a separate cup, add 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Add 1/2 a teaspoon of the borax to the water and stir until dissolved.
- Pour this solution into your original bowl with the glue and water.
- This is the best part! Stir and watch the magic happen! Doesn't it look cool? It may take you a few minutes to make sure it's all combined properly.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.