DIY Fringe Shoes
- Any kind of fringe on a tape (acrylic, suede or felt)
- Needle and thread
- Measure the fringe to the same length as the back of the shoe
- Glue the fringe along the back of the shoe with the thick base facing the outside part of the shoe, or whichever way you think looks best
- Measure the circumference of your ankle.
- Cut the same length in fringe
- Glue ends to prevent freying
- Attach thin Velcro or sew on a snap
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.