1) Decide where you want to place your fringe
2) Pin in place
3) Sew in place with a wide stitch setting (the wide stitch allows you to start over if you mess up)
4) Put item on and make sure you like the way the fringe is placed/falls
5) If you do not like the way fringe is placed and/or you messed up you can cut the stitch, pull it out, and start over again
6) Once the fringe is sewn onto desired area go back over it using a smaller stitch setting. This will make sure the fringe is locked into place and is more durable.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page