1) Cut your PVC pieces in the following manner:
- 4 pieces cut at 8”
- 4 pieces cut at 3.5”
- 2 pieces cut at 12”
2) Attach the pieces together to look like a goal post
3) Paint the entire structure yellow
4) Take your cozies and paint if you would like (I left it the color I bought it and added the “NFL” logo by printing it out and taping it on)
5) Paint your plywood pieces (if you want a logo, print one out, cut it out, spray it with spray glue, and attach to the wood).
6) Attach the cozy to the wood board with 3 screws
7) Use tissue paper to secure your goal post in the cozy
8) You can use the top of the goal posts to hold straws, toothpicks, or any little useful utensil you need at your football party.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page