DIY Floral Patches
- Article of clothing
1. Take your appliques & form how you would like them. Cut leaves or bunch some of the flowers together to your liking
2. Find a good placement for your patches. Somewhere that won’t have as much movement while wearing, the better.
3. Hand sew on your appliques.
4. Be sure to put your hand in the pant’s pocket when sewing, so you don’t sew the pocket
5. If you don’t want to hand sew you can use iron on patches, or even fabric glue.
Check out more DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page