1. Cut your pool noodle with a kitchen knife in the desired height that you would like 3 larger
firecrackers (this will depend on how big your door is)
2. Take your craft paper and roll it around each cylinder and secure with glue or tape.
3. Repeat this process for the toilet paper rolls
4. Add sprays or garland or rope to the top of each firecracker. You could also take craft
paper and roll them up to a point to look like the top of the firecracker. Each one can be
5. Lay out your three covered pool noodles with your covered tp rolls how you would like
them to hang on the door.
6. Hot glue them together
7. For extra support, bore a hole through the firecrackers just big enough for your wire to go
8. Thread your wire from one side of the structure to the other side. Leave excess on both
9. Add extra wire on top to hold the door hang.
10. Wrap festive ribbon around the whole thing.
11. On card stock, write (or download from the internet) "Happy 4th of July", then print it
12. Hot glue the sign on your door hang.
13. Now hang it on the door with pride!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page