- 2-3 Capsules of a good probiotc (look for one with live cultures)
- 2 Tablespoons of grapeseed oil (Sonya likes to use her Organic Omega Booster)
1) Break open the probiotic capsules and pour contents into a small bowl.
2) Mix with grapeseed oil and apply to cleansed skin.
3) Let sit for 7-10 minutes and then massage to boost circulation.
4) Follow with a few drops of facial oil or moisturizer.
Your skin will glow because the mask not only clarifies and brightens skin, but the granules in the probiotics help to detox and decongest skin, and the grapeseed oil high in anti-oxidants will help hydrate skin as well!
Benefits of probiotics:
Probiotics are “a safe, simple, and an effective treatment for acne” when taken orally.
However, physicians have successfully used probiotics topically in improving skin complexion. The active probiotic organisms (lactobacillus and bifidobacterium) found in our face scrub naturally produce lactic acid which helps diminish acne causing bacteria and smooth away skin imperfections.
Follow Debbie on Twitter @IAmDebbieM