DIY Eyeglass Charging Station
- 1-2ft Tree Log
- Nail Gun
- Gorilla Glue
1. Drill into the center of the log from both ends, using a 1 inch bit for the bottom, and a 1/2 inch bit for the top.
2. Measure and drill holes in the side.
3. Insert 1/2 inch dowels (6 for sunglasses and 1 to hold keys).
4. Attach front shelf for wallet holder using gorilla glue.
5. Cut hole in base and attach using nail gun.
6. Using a router, cut groove in the top for phone.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page