DIY Eye Chart Art with Jessie Jane
- Wooden Letters (unfinished, unpainted) from a craft or art shop
- 16x20 Frame
- 16x20 Card Stock (contrasting color to your letters)
- White and Black Spray Paint, Tacky Glue, Pencil and Ruler, Tape, Spray Paint
- Take the backer out of the frame and discard.
- Lay out your 16x20 cardstock.
- We use wooden letters from the craft store. You can use stencils or press on letters. There are lots of choices. This font is a serif meaning it has little tails on the stems. If you want a more modern look you could get sans serif (no tails).
- It’s important that you break words (carry them over to the next line) so your message isn’t clear right away.
- Place your letters exactly where you want them spaced.
- Use a ruler to keep your letters straight.
- Glue the letters one by one and allow to dry.
- Adhere letters to the matte using tacky the glue.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.