DIY Eucalyptus and Pine Candles
- 1.5 cups beeswax pellets
- 3 mini tart tins
- 3 wicks
- 1 tsp Eucalyptus Essential oil
- 1 tsp Pine Essential oil
- Burlap ribbon
- Sprigs of Eucalyptus, pine, or anything seasonal and pretty
1. Heat the beeswax in a double boiler until it melts.
2. Meanwhile, cut each wick to about 1inch in length.
3. As wax is melting, dip the metal plate at the base of the candle wick into the wax, and then set it in the bottom of the tin. This will make it stick.
4. When wax has melted, remove from the heat, and add the essential oils (1 tsp of Eucalyptus and one of pine) to 1.5 cups of melted wax.
5. Carefully pour the wax into the tins.
6. Allow them to set up for about 2 hours.
7. Snip off wicks to about 1/8 inch.
8. Stack three tins together and bundle with burlap or Holiday ribbon, and decorate with anything that makes them look seasonal and gorgeous. I like to use sprigs of fresh Eucalyptus and Pine to reflect the oils I have used.
Get more ideas from Sophie at her website: www.SophieUliano.com