1. Use a marker to draw cone.
2. Use a darker colored marker to add “waffle ridge.”
3. Apply tacky glue.
4. Sprinkle the sprinkles on top of eye.
5. Dry overnight.
FOR TEMPORARY TATTOO
1. Apply tattoo as you would onto skin.
2. Wet the egg.
3. Apply tattoo.
4. NOTE: Lightly dye the egg prior to applying the tattoo if desired.
1. Make dye baths with 1 TBS of vinegar in half cup of hot water.
2. Add slightly increasing amount of food dye to each bath.
3. Drop in eggs for 5 minutes.
4. If some eggs are too dark, wipe off excess dye with paper towel.
If some eggs are too light, put back in dye to deepen the color