1) Trace dinner and salad plate into foam core and decorative paper
2) Cut out shapes and spray glue paper to matching shape
3) Cut 1" strip from paper and glue to edge of shapes to cover foamcore raw edge
4) Glue largest shape to top of largest glass using hot glue
5) Glue medium size glass to top of large shape and hot glue medium shade to top of medium glass
6) Glue smallest glass to top of medium shape and smallest shape on top of the smallest glass
Get more from Ken at KennethWingard.com
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.