DIY Donut Glazing
1. Three ways, all with white frosting:
2. Dipped and then sprinkles/toppings added (sprinkles, edible frosting)
3. Dipped and hardened, then adding more frosting for detail (drizzling with more frosting); edible gold
4. Marbled; so you take the white frosting and add a few drops of food coloring into it and swirl it around with a toothpick to create a marbled look, and then dip the donut into the frosting
5. The frosting is made from powdered sugar and half and half (milk can be used as well) which I am planning on bringing; all you do is whisk it together. Just add more powdered sugar to make it thicker and more half and half to make it thinner.