1. Measure length of table and make sure the length of your fabric matches that. Cut large quilt to fit your measurements.
2. Flip bottom side of fabric over and decide how deep you want the pockets to be. Pin in place
3. Flip top side where you cut fabric and pin in place.
Tip: If you see some of the white lining peeking through, cover it by hot gluing a pretty rope over the seam.
4. Fold over the top flap and pin in place
5. Sew your pockets using sewing machine. Trim away thread.
6. Using measuring tape to decide how far apart you want to pin your upholstery tacks.
7. Mark where you will be hammering in the upholstery tacks and pre-nail so that the upholstery tacks can easily be hammered in.
6. Use a hammer to attach apron to table using upholstery tacks.
7. Fill pockets with craft tools and enjoy!