1) Mix a small jar (3grams) of bronzing powder with 2 cups of clear polyurethane and mix well.
2) Paint evenly on item and let dry
3) Repeat 6 times allowing item to completely dry in between coats
4) Select a suitable backing to mount your item
5) We screwed an “l” bracket into a “home plate” we purchased from a sports store
6) We bent the “l” bracket up to create a stem to hang the mitt on
7) Your local trophy store can make an engraved name plate inexpensively
Check out more DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page