DIY Cocktail Dress
- Plain dress
- Lace trim
- Spray glue
- Needle and thread OR sewing machine
1) Put the dress on a dress form if you have one.
2) Pin you trim onto the dress to create the design.
3) Pin the other side and measure to be sure that both sides are even.
4) Once your design is set, unpin small sections at a time and lightly spray glue to the backside of the lace and press down.
5) Do this until the entire lace panel is in place
6) Next sew the edges down with a needle and thread or a sewing machine.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page