DIY Clay Magnets
- Polymer clay
- Rolling Pin
- Clay tools
- Clay cutter
- Hot glue
- Additional accessories: Googly eyes, mimi pot, clay glaze, paint brush, glitter pipe cleaners, beading wire, (optional)
1) Roll out various balls of clay different sizes and shapes to create fun animals
2) Bake in the oven at 275 for 30 mins.
3) Paint clay objects with clay gloss (optional)
4) Glue on glitter, googly eyes, and any other accessory you’d like to add.
5) Glue on magnet and let dry for an hour
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page