DIY City Blocks
- Chalkboard paint
- Wood Pieces
1. Buy pre-cut shaped wood blocks or ask for scrap pieces at your local hardware store.
2. If needed cut wood to desired block shapes.
3. Sand all pieces so they are smooth to the touch.
4. Paint each piece with chalkboard paint.
5. Let dry for 8 hours.
6. Apply second coat of chalkboard paint.
7. Let dry for additional 8 hours.
8. Use colored chalk to create windows and doors.
9. Enjoy with your kids!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page