Snowman Tissue Box
1. Paint or spray paint the tissue box and allow to dry completely
2. Paint on some rosy cheeks if desired with the pink paint
3. Paint the rest of the face as desired
4. Add snow-tex for more fun details
Santa Tissue Box
1. Paint the tissue box with the red paint or spray paint. Allow to dry
2. Add the faux fur or cotton around the top and bottom of the tissue box with the glue gun.
3. Wrap the black ribbon around the middle for the "belt" and attach with the glue gun.
4. Make a gold square out of the scrapbook paper for the "belt buckle" and attach with the glue gun.
Snowflake Tissue Cover
1. Use the glue gun to make snowflakes on the wood tissue box cover and allow to dry.
2. Spray paint the tissue box cover with the white spray paint and allow to dry. Add glitter detail as desired.
Present Tissue Box Cover
1. Paint the box the desired color
2. Use another color to place the ribbon on the box to look like a present
3. Make loops at the top of the box to looks like a bow
Poinsettia Tissue Box Cover
1. Paint the tissue box with paint of desired color
2. Attach the poinsettia with the glue gun