Directions for the Whimsical Dessert Stocking
1. Take your ribbon & tuck a little piece under the top fold of the stocking.
2. Add a little hot glue to keep intact.
3. Start wrapping your ribbon around the stocking to make a candy cane effect.
4. Secure at the end with a dab of hot glue.
5. Take your felt & start tracing your cookie designs with your cookie cutters onto the felt.
6. Cut out & glue them onto the stocking with fabric glue.
7. Use puffy paint to put a face onto the gingerbread men.
8. Use the felt to cut out candy shapes & you name or initials.
9. Add glitter if you’d like for extra jazz.
Directions for Glam Stocking
1. Fold fabric in half & lay stocking on top.
2. Cut out your stocking shape.
3. Do this again so you end up with 2 stocking pieces for each side.
4. Glue one side down over the edges & then glue down the other side folding the edges down over again creating a seam.
5. For the trim: take your all sequin material & make sure cut a big enough piece so you can tuck material inside of the trim area & underneath the fold. About 1 inch on bottom 3-4 inches on the top This way you can get a clean line.
6. Secure with fabric glue.
Directions for Rustic Stocking
1. Take your wool fabric & trace a stocking onto the fabric.
2. Cut the shape out & using a sewing machine sew right sides together. (if using upholstery cording sandwich it together between the 2 pieces)
3. Once sewn together, turn right side out.
4. Fabric glue your fur trim to the top.
5. For the tassel: Cut 18 inches of cord & stitch middle of cord to underneath fur & tie ends of cord to pom poms & wood lettering.