1. Measure the size of the door you will be using to hang it on.
2. Pick your holiday wishes… “Ho Ho Ho” “Fa La La.” Or whatever you prefer
3. Take your wired rope and start shaping it into letters. You can do this free-hand, or you can print out letters in a font that you like and use that as a template. Since you will want your words to stick together, use a script/cursive font. You can use hot glue to hold the cursive in shape.
4. Take your ribbon and run it through any part of the word that will hold up your letters. It’s best to take the ribbon all the way around the letter and back up (so it will be doubled).
5. Hang your over-the-door hook (use as many as you would like to hold up your sign) and tie the ribbon at the top or hot glue it with no ribbon.
6. Adjust as necessary.
7. This is where you can use your embellishments to create a fun look above your letters. I am making cute little Santa’s belts by taking craft paper over the ribbon to make a belt buckle.
8. Finish your embellishments and enjoy!
· Print out letters in a font that you like and use that as a template if you don’t feel comfortable free-handing. Even if you feel comfortable, you may want to use a template to make sure your repeating words/letters look the same.