DIY Christmas Chalkboard Calendar
- 2 8x10 Wood artist panels
- 1 larger panel or foam core
- Chalkboard paint
- Adhesive letters
- Wood ball end caps
1. Glue end ball open end up to one panel to act as a chalk holder.
2. Paint wood panel and ball with chalkboard paint
3. Glue felt to top of second wood panel and trim edges.
4. Decorate felt panel by gluing on cut pieces of felt and glitter.
5. Attach adhesive letters to spell Days 'til Christmas.
6. Take larger board and cover with fabric using spray adhesive.
7. Attach both wood panels to board with hot glue.
8. Attach ribbon to back to hang.
Get more from Ken Wingard at KennethWingard.com