1. Measure the circumference of your chair leg.
2. Double the length of fabric so it slouches.
3. Chair measure at 7”- Orly make it 10”.
4. Fold over the top and tuck it in for a clean finish.
5. Take a black sock and sew teardrop shape to create elf tip.
6. Cut out excess fabric.
7. Flip the sock inside out.
8. Stuff sock with pillow stuffing.
9. Use hands to emphasize “pointy foot.”
10. Slide pant leg onto chair leg.
11. Slide sock onto chair leg.
12. Wrap seam with white faux fur trim.
13. Cut buckle out of gold glitter foam.
14. Attach to sock.