DIY Christmas Card Tree with Ken Wingard
- Full sheet plywood (1/2 inch thick)
- Ribbon or string
- Upholstery/decorative Tacks
- Draw your tree shape using the pencil onto your plywood.
- Use a jigsaw to cut out your traced tree shape.
- Paint your tree-shaped plywood, let dry.
- Along the outer edge of your plywood tree, arrange tacks in alternating patterns.
- Taking your string or ribbon, wrap tightly or tie in a knot around each tack. Make sure to pull the string tight so it actually holds up the cards!
- Insert Christmas cards.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.