1. Cut the stair spindles in half
2. Take off the tops of the suitcases (of the bottom two if you want to keep the top for toy storage). Each suitcase is different, but mine can be unscrewed.
3. Add the bun legs to the bottom of the largest suitcase by screwing a hold in four corners of the suitcase, about one inch from the corners.
4. Drill a hole in the top and bottom of the cut spindles.
5. Screw in the dowel screws – with the wood thread into the wood. (The other machined edge will fit with the nuts and washers).
6. Add the spindles to the bottom of the next-largest suitcase by screwing a hold in four corners of the suitcase, about one inch from the corners, making sure to miss the other screws from the previous level.
7. Add pillows and blankets to each level.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page