1) Take a can, clean and use a needle nose pliers to get rid of the rough edges.
2) Once clean, use chalk paint and coat once around the outside of the can.
3) Let it dry and then sand it down for rustic look.
4) Once dry use acrylic spray for extra coating in case it gets wet.
5) Add lace and wrap around the different size cans.
6) Use jewelry that you no longer want to wear and place embellishments onto can.
7) Once cans are decorated use a hot glue gun to glue together for one big piece.
8) Use a metal and glass glue to glue the bottom of the cans onto the frame.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Tanya at TanyaMemme.com