1. Cut the pieces of wood in the size that you would like.
2. Put the wood pieces together to create a square house.
3. Use wood glue to put together the structure, then add a nail gun to assure that it’s in place.
4. Do the same thing for a roof.
5. Paint a bright color.
6. Add a couple of fake butterflies to the outside to invite them in.
7. Add some fake branches, bark and pieces of wood to the inside to give them a place to
8. Drill holes in the bottom for drainage.
9. Drill holes in the bottom for a post.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page