Directions for DIY Bug Spray
1. Add Essential Oils to bottle.
2. Fill a little under half the bottle with Witch Hazel/Apple Cider Vinegar Mix.
3. Put cap on and shake the bottle.
4. Take off cap and fill up with water, leaving small space for glycerin.
5. Add glycerin.
6. Shake and use.
*NOTE: Keep in fridge or cooler if outdoors and shake before using. Replace after 3-4 months
Directions for Luminary
1. Add two/three citrus slices to bottom of mason jar.
2. Add lavender, thyme, rosemary and flowers.
3. Pour in the Essential Oils.
4. Fill up with water.
5. Add citrus slice to top.
6. Add floating candle.
*NOTE: Make sure all plants and fruit are submerged under the water.
Directions for Bug Bite Relief
1. Tear or blend basil to release juices and place on bites.
Directions for Chamomile Bite Relief
1. Brew chamomile tea.
2. Add to ice cube tray and freeze.
3. Rub on bites to soothe.