DIY Bookshelf Tree with Ken Wingard
- Craft Paint
- Drill, screw gun
- Wall anchors/wall sockets
- Craft foam
- 1x4 wooden planks
- Double Stick Tape
- Paint your tree design on wall.
- Create your leaves from craft foam or contact paper and attach to tree.
- Shelves should be 1 inch/4 inches, length will vary depending on how you painted branches. Rises should be uniform (5 inches or so).
- Drill both pieces of wood together.
- Attach L-brackets to wood and drill into wall sockets (Note: wood and L brackets should be painted to match wall tree color).
Take a moment to check out these tree and leaf design templates Tree Template>>
And a special thanks to PepperDesignBlog.com. for project inspiration.