- Dollhouse (As shown: https://amzn.com/B0001VV55M)
- Wood Glue
- Optional decorations
1. Build your base: cut a piece of 3⁄4’’ plywood to 29 x 16 1⁄2.
2. Add a 6 x 8 1⁄4 piece of plywood to center as a perch/porch.
3. Use a pre-made unfinished dollhouse and attach to the base using screws. 4. Remove all windows.
5. Cut additional plywood panels to 4 1⁄2 x 5 1⁄2 to fill windows.
6. Cut 1 1⁄2 holes to each.
7. Glue each panel to the window to create the entry.
8. Paint exterior desired color.
9. When dry add a coat of Polyurethane to seal and protect from weathering.
10. Add additional optional decorations.
11. Mount on a 4x4 post.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page