DIY Beaded Purse
- E6000 adhesive
- Sequin trim
1) Draw your text or pattern into the bag with a marker.
2) Next, go a few inches at a time and cover the marker with E6000 adhesive. Make sure to apply a very thin strip.
3) Apply your sequin trim onto the glue. Lightly tap so it doesn't squirt out.
4) Be sure to keep the sequins flat so they don't twist and turn on you.
5) Continue working a few inches at a time until the whole word is complete.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page