Directions for the sauce:
1. Start with your felt fabric. Measure around the person you will be dressing and add a few inches for overlap. Mark with a pencil.
2. Cut out the fabric with fabric scissors, scalloping the bottom of the fabric.
3. OPTIONAL: Add pieces of felt with a glue gun to create sprinkles.
4. OPTIONAL: Add colored glue sticks to drizzle to make it look like syrup dripping.
Directions the head:
1. Take the headband and add one loofah to the top of the middle of the headband with hot glue.
2. Depending on the size of your loofah, add additional loofahs to make it look like whipped cream.
3. Add the ½ flexible PVC pipe to the top of the large ornament and secure with hot glue.
4. Add the mini ornament to the other end of the PVC pipe.
5. Spray paint the entire structure red and set aside to dry.
6. Add the ornament to the top of the loofah and secure with hot glue. You may have to play with the balance a bit here – just add glue to secure it.
Directions for the banana:
1. Cut your upholstery foam into a banana shape using an electric carving knife.
2. Use a grater to soften the edges
3. OPTIONAL: The foam is already the perfect color for a peeled banana, so no need to paint, but you can add accents with yellow spray paint.
4. Use a utility knife to cut two slits into the back of the banana for handles