Balloon Expert Sandi Masori shows off two fun DIY balloon designs!
BALLOON SPIRAL HAT:
- Inflate a balloon nearly full leaving only about a thumb tip size portion uninflated.
- Twist off a bubble, and hold it while you wrap the balloon around your head. find the point where the bubble you are holding and the balloon wrapped around the head criss-cross. squeeze them together and twist them together. you now have a stick hat.
- Inflate a second balloon & twist off a small bubble on the nozzle end.
- Spiral the two sticks together. on the other end, squeeze and twist the two balloons together to lock them.
- Find the center of the hat, and twist one side of it.
- Twist a bubble at the end of the free stick and attach to the back of the hat.
- Place the hat on your head!
- Fully inflate both balloons and give them a good burp before tying.
- Take the 260 and fold it in half.
- Spiral the 2 halves together and twist two little bubbles at the top to lock it together.
- Put your hand in the bottom of the spiral and open it slightly so that you can insert the 350 balloon into the hole.
- Twist a bubble on the top of the 350 balloon and twist it into the two bubbles at the top of the spiraled 260 balloon.
Return to Episode Guide >>
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.