1) Sand your wood so it's completely smooth
2) Drill a hole (the size of your dowel) into all 4 pieces of wood
3) Add another small hole into the middle of all 4 pieces
4) Slide the dowel into the top hole of the wood on either side and add wood glue on the inner piece. (2 pieces on left and 2 on right)
5) Screw the stopper onto the end of the dowel to prevent sliding
6) Cut the rope to 10' and put it through the middle hole, tying a knot on the ends
7) Hang your toys from the dowel using rope.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page