1. If you want to paint your board, do that first so you don’t have to decorate around the items you will use on your board. You can also use colorful wrapping paper.
2. Lay out your items on the board how you would like them and mark them with a pencil.
3. Start attaching all of the items to the board. You can do some of these with screws and
screwdriver. Others you may need to glue.
4. Continue this until all items are secured to the board.
5. Your baby can play with as-is, or securely hang on the wall.
6. Sit back and enjoy some quiet time!