Directions for Bath Bombs
1. In a bowl combine the dry ingredients.
2. Whisk to remove any clumps.
3. In a small glass jar stir together the wet ingredients.
4. Slowly pour the liquid mixture in with the dry mixture, whisking as you go.
5. Once all the wet ingredients are combined with the dry, take a small amount in your hand and squeeze it together.
6. Then fill each half of your bath bomb mold with the mixture until it’s just overflowing a little.
7. Press together, then gently remove one side of the mold.
8. Place the bath bomb on a tray and allow to dry out before removing the other side.
9. Wait one hour and then see if the bath bomb easily removes from the mold without breaking. If it breaks, just press into the mold again and let it dry out longer.
10. Once you are ready to remove the other side, gently invert the bath bomb so the uncovered side is facing down, then gently remove the other half of the mold from the top. If a bath bomb does crack in half while you’re removing it, you can gently press it back on top of the other half or remove all the mixture back to the mixing bowl and start the molding process again.
11. Once they are completely out of the mold, allow them to dry out for 8 hours.
DIY Hot Towels
Take out your crockpot pour a cup of water into it, add several drops of your favorite essential oil.
Immerse rolled up facial cloths and turn Setting to the warming mode.
Be sure that you don’t hand out towels that are too hot. Give them a second to cool